International Scientific Congress "Globalistics 2020"
Global Studies congresses are held every two years. The initiator of the Congress is the Faculty of Global Processes of Moscow State University.
In 2017, the Congress was dedicated to the Year of Ecology.
Dates: May 18-23, 2020
Place: Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Faculty of Global Processes
Address: 119991, Moscow, st. Leninsky gory street, d. 1, p. 13A (block B), fourth educational building
Contacts: (+7) (495) 939-47-13, e-mail:
The Global Science International Congress is the largest global science research platform in the world.
Its partners are also the International Academy of Global Studies, the Russian Ecological Academy, the Non-Governmental Environmental Fund named after V.I. Vernadsky, the Russian Philosophical Society, the International Consortium of Global Studies, the International Scientific Community "Global Studies Conference" and others.
The 6th International Scientific Congress “Globalistics-2020”: “Global issues and future of humankind” will be held on May 18-23, 2020 at the Lomonosov Moscow State University traditionally organizing and hosting the Congresses “Globalistics” since 2009.
The Congress is a main platform for interdisciplinary dialogue in the field of science and education, formation and strengthening ties between scientists from all over the world. The focus area of the Congress is the study of global issues and the future of humanity.
Russian and foreign scientists, researchers, professors and students whose research interests relate to the study of global issues and international relations are invited to participate in the Congress.
To participate in the Congress you must fill in the electronic application form (https://www.globalistika.ru/2020?lang=en).
Participation in the Congress is free of charge and does not require any registration fee. Participants bear their own expenses for arrival and accommodation. Application forms and abstracts are accepted until March, 30.
Participants can submit scientific articles that will be published in the electronic book and will be placed in the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY and Russian Science Citation Index database (see requirements for submitting in Annex 1). The Organizing Committee checks the articles in the anti-plagiarism system and sets the minimum of originality for papers at 80%. In case of non-compliance with this paragraph of the regulations, the Organizing Committee reserves the right not to accept the article for publication in the electronic book.
Articles are accepted until April, 19, so that participants be able to receive electronic materials on the first day of registration. Participants must send articles to the e-mail:
Chairman of the Congress Program Committee:
Academician V.A. Sadovnichy – Rector of Lomonosov Moscow State University
Co-chairs of the Congress Program Committee:
Academician Yu.Yu. Balega – Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Sciences
G.E. Ordzhonikidze – Executive Secretary of the Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO
REQUIREMENTS for SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES:
The names of the articles must correspond to those indicated in the Applications and Abstracts submitted during registration for the Congress.
The texts of the articles are presented in the form of a non-archived attached file format *.docx (Word 2007), where the file name is “Ivanov (name of author) Article (name of article).docx”.
The text must have no more than 20 000 characters with spaces, be typed in single spacing in Russian or English, Times New Roman, size 12, page margins-2.5 cm on all sides.
Indentation at the beginning of the paragraph - 1 cm in the upper right corner of lowercase letters in bold italics are printed:
1) surname, name;
2) academic degree (if any, without abbreviations);
3) academic title (if any, without abbreviations);
4) the name of the organization (without abbreviations and without specifying the legal form, the name of the position and division is not specified);
5) the city;
6) email address.
Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich
PhD in economics,
Associate Professor Financial University
Next, a single interval centered printed name, font size 12, capital letters, bold.
Acknowledgment is in italics on the right.
* after one empty line-the word "annotation", then after a period, with a capital letter-the text of the annotation. Annotation size - from 100 to 500 characters;
• on the next line – the phrase "Keywords", then after the period, capitalized keywords separated by commas. The number of keywords and phrases is 4-5;
• single - spaced text is followed by single-spaced text.
* footnotes are used only for comments, but not for references to literature (if applicable, only page-by-page, not end-by-end);
* Tables and diagrams should be generalized research materials. Drawings should be clear and easy to reproduce. Names and numbers of figures should be specified under figures, names and numbers of tables-above tables. If the article contains one figure or one table, they are not numbered, and the words "figure" or "table" are specified. Tables, figures and formulas should not go beyond the specified fields. All figures and tables should be referenced in the text of the article.
* Not allowed: page numbering; use in the text of page breaks (sections), the use of automatic numbering; the use of sparse or compacted letter spacing.
* The list of references is obligatory. It is issued in full accordance with GOST. References to all items of the list of references are required in the text of the article. References to the relevant source of the list of references should be made in the text in square brackets (for example: [1, P. 233] or ). If a reference to literature is placed at the end of a sentence or part of it, a punctuation mark is placed after the reference (for example: "Text .»)